REMOTE IN THE UK / DATA ANALYST TEAM / FULL-TIME
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
You’re a talented Data Administrator looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real problems. We value radical transparency, unstoppable tenacity, collaboration, curiosity, and enduring ethics.
Your team and your role
We’re looking for someone to maintain our data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and accuracy, and supporting our data analysts in their work. You will have a strong attention to detail and experience working with data in a business context.
You’ll be working in our Data Analyst team (one of the fastest growing teams in the business), working closely with the Product and Engineering teams and reporting to the Digitisation Project Coordinator.
- Extract source documents and data from internal systems, as well as transferring data from source documents into relevant internal systems
- Monitor data quality and accuracy and develop processes to ensure data consistency
- Identify and correct missing or inaccurate data, obtaining further information where data is incomplete
- Monitoring completed work for accuracy and correcting any potential errors
- Collaborating with other internal teams to ensure data is accurate and complete, as well as addressing internal queries from other teams
- Educated to A Level standard
- Proficient with computer applications, including MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills and ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise relevant tasks and projects
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Remote-first team – You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s HQ in London for collaborative team meetings and fun social events.
- Accessible HQ in central London – Step-free HQ in London close to Borough Market including prayer and meditation spaces, as well as with many restaurants, cafes, and bars in the neighbourhood to enjoy after work.
- Career opportunities – As Qflow scales, we help you to get access to tailored career progression plans and senior roles to reach your full potential.
- Paid time off – 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time roles) + bank holidays and paid sick leave.
- Pension program – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees.
- Learning and development – Opportunities to learn and grow with a dedicated budget.
- Social events – Regular company events from quiz nights to fun sport activities.
- Company laptop and tools – The tech you need to do your work hassle- & stress-free.
- Purpose and opportunity – To join a high-growth, VC-backed company and to make a positive impact. Construction is one of the most damaging industries to our climate. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s our goal to help make the industry sustainable and work in harmony with our environment.
- Paid Volunteering days – We support what you are passionate about
- Family Friendly Policy – Outstanding enhanced family policy
- Carbon offset – We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf via Ecologi
We at Qflow work every day with the purpose to leave the world in a better place than we found it. We respect the environment, and we respect each other. Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qflow does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality, while we maintain a work environment free from discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, we adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.