REMOTE IN THE UK / COMMERCIAL TEAM / FULL-TIME
At Qflow we’re on a mission to build a more sustainable future; providing construction and development teams with the data driven insights they need to deliver productive, profitable, and sustainable projects. Our team combines construction experience with software engineering and cutting-edge data science to deliver real-time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
You’re a talented CSM looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real problems. We value radical transparency, unstoppable tenacity, collaboration, curiosity, and enduring ethics.
Your team and your role
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of direct customer relationships and maximising the success of those relationships, by understanding how customers are utilising Qflow’s product portfolio to achieve their desired outcomes. With both a client and technical focus, this roles plays a critical part in translating customer needs to technical solutions.
You’ll be working in our Commercial team, working closely with Sales, Product and Engineering teams and reporting to the VP of Growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Be the primary point of contact for customers, managing their needs and concerns in a professional manner.
- Implement customer onboarding and training activities, working closely with customers during that time to understand their sustainability goals
- Conduct regular customer reviews, to ensure they are maximising the value of Qflow, including achieving their carbon tracking and reduction goals
- Close collaboration with the Commercial team to ensure other team members are empowered with accurate customer insights
- Work with leadership team to develop customer success strategies and identify risks/opportunities within our portfolio.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure customers receive the best possible experience
- Proven track record of success in customer success within a SaaS organisation, with a focus construction, engineering, sustainability or a related field
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage client relationships in different parts of the organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Experience in successful cross-functional team collaboration to maximise customer experience and business opportunities
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and contributing towards making construction a more sustainable place for everyone.
- Proficient in utilising various tools and platforms to manage client requests
- Salary: up to £55,000, dependent on level of experience
- Remote-first team – You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s HQ in London for collaborative team meetings and fun social events.
- Accessible HQ in central London – Step-free HQ in London close to Borough Market including prayer and meditation spaces, as well as many restaurants, cafes, and bars in the neighbourhood to enjoy after work.
- Career opportunities – As Qflow scales, we help you to get access to tailored career progression plans and senior roles to reach your full potential.
- Paid time off – 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time roles) + bank holidays and paid sick leave.
- Pension program – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees.
- Learning and development – Opportunities to learn and grow with a dedicated budget.
- Social events – Regular company events from quiz nights to fun sport activities.
- Company laptop and tools – The tech you need to do your work hassle- & stress-free.
- Purpose and opportunity – To join a high-growth, VC-backed company and to make a positive impact. Construction is one of the most damaging industries to our climate. But it doesn’t have to be. It’s our goal to help make the industry sustainable and work in harmony with our environment.
- Paid Volunteering days – We support what you are passionate about
- Family Friendly Policy – Outstanding enhanced family policy
- Carbon offset – We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint on your behalf via Ecologi
We at Qflow work every day with the purpose to leave the world in a better place than we found it. We respect the environment, and we respect each other. Qualis Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Qflow does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We value and encourage diversity within our workforce and are committed to promoting equality, while we maintain a work environment free from discrimination. All applicants will receive consideration for employment fairly and consistently, we adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.